Chemicals and explosives producer, African Explosives and Chemical Industries Limited (AECI), is inviting applications from unemployed South Africans with a Grade 12 / Matric certificate to apply for their 2016 Chemical Learnerships which will be based at their operations in Umbongintwini in KwaZulu-Natal. Successful candidates will be placed within AECI for a period of twelve months to complete their learnerships towards a nationally-recognised National Certificate in Chemical Operations at NQF Level 2. Learners will be provided with theoretical, classroom based education as well as practical training in chemical operations at various AECI operations in KwaZulu-Natal.
This learnership will accommodate 20 learners who will be paid a monthly stipend for the duration of the internship programme.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered for inclusion in this learnership programme applicants have to meet the following minimum criteria:
- Must be a South African youth between the ages of 18 and 35 years;
- Must have completed a Grade 12 / Matric with Mathematics and Physical Science as passed subjects;
- Have the ability to work in a chemical environment;
- Have good communication skills and attention to detail;
- Be good at teamwork and able to adapt to changing situations;
- While not a strict minimum requirement, it will be to your advantage if you are computer literate.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2016 Chemical Learnerships to be based at Umbongintwini in KwaZulu-Natal CLICK HERE
Closing date: 29 March 2016
© The Bursary Bin