The Capricorn District Municipality in Limpopo is inviting applications from unemployed young South Africans residing in any of its four local municipalities: Aganang, Polokwane, Lepelle-Nkumpi, Molemole and Blouberg. The bursary will pay for all study fees including, school fees, books, food, registration, and accommodation. Applications from applicants who are studying or want to study towards their first at any institution of higher learning (college, university of technology or university) in the Capricorn District Municipality.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered for the CDM Bursaries, you have to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Have an excellent pass in your Grade 12 / Matric;
- Be financially needy;
- Be willing to study towards a water-related or engineering qualification;
- Be a permanent resident of the Capricorn District Municipality (CDM) [Proof of residence from Municipality / local headman / tribal council is strictly required]; and
- Must not be currently receiving any funding from any bursary or scholarship.
How to apply?
To apply for the Capricorn District Municipality 2016 Bursaries do as follows:
- Fill in the Bursary Application Form which can be found at their offices, or those of the following municipalities:
- Aganang, Polokwane, Lepelle-Nkumpi, Molemole and Blouberg
- Attached the following to the completed form:
- A motivation letter as well as certified copies of qualifications and ID
- Submit the form to the Capricorn District Municipal Offices at 41 Biccard Street, Polokwane, Limpopo.
Closing date: 30 April 2016
If you have any questions regarding this bursary programme, please call Mr Zakhele Kganaka on 012 294 1028.
© The Bursary Bin