South African convenience, beauty and pharmaceuticals retailer, Clicks, is inviting applications for learnerships at its Brits Mall store in the North West province. The opportunity is open to young South Africans with a Grade 12 / Matric qualification who are passionate about health care and providing excellent customer service. Successful applicants will be placed in a structured learnership providing both theoretical and practical training which, when successfully completed will culminate in the awarding of a National Certificate: Pharmacy Assistance which qualifies the learners as Basic Pharmacy Assistants. This is a 14-months learnership and a monthly stipend will be paid for this duration.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered for the Clicks Learnership in Pharmacy Assistance at Clicks Brits Mall in North West, you have to meet the following minimum requirements?
- Have a completed Grade 12 / Matric certificate with the following subjects:
- Mathematics (50 marks (%) or more) OR Maths Literacy (60 marks (%) or more)
- English (50 marks (%) or more)
- Have numeracy, literacy and computer literacy skills;
- Be customer focus oriented;
- Have accuracy and attention to detail;
- Have integrity and be good at teamwork.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2016 Clicks Brits Mall Learnerships in Pharmacy Assistance CLICK HERE
Closing date: 23 March 2016
© The Bursary Bin