South African state-owned electricity generation company, Eskom, is inviting applications from South Africans who are graduates in various fields of study for their 2016 Graduate-in-Training internships to be based at its offices in various locations across South Africa. The internship programme is a 24-months long training programme which will offered graduates to gain experience in various fields including law, transport, safety management, logistics, business management, environmental studies, risk management, accounting, marketing management, supply chain, human resource management and more.
Candidates will be paid a competitive monthly stipend for the duration of the programme.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, applicants are required to meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered:
- Be computer literate in Microsoft Office;
- Have excellent communication, leadership and problem-solving skills;
- Have ability to work under pressure; and
- Be innovative as well as honest and reliable.
- Have ANY of the following tertiary qualifications:
- Degree or National Diploma in Human Resource Management OR Human Resource Development;
- Degree or National Diploma in Safety Management;
- BCom in Accounting OR Finance;
- Degree or National Diploma in Environmental Studies;
- LLB or BCom Law;
- Degree or National Diploma in Supply Chain or Logistics Management;
- Degree or National Diploma in Marketing Management;
- Degree or National Diploma in Risk Management or Integrated Risk Management;
- Degree or National Diploma in Business Management; or
- Degree or National Diploma in Transport.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2016 Eskom Graduate-in-Training Internships CLICK HERE
Closing date: 13 May 2016
© The Bursary Bin