Ipreo, a financial services firm based in Cape Town, Western Cape, is inviting applications from South African graduates with a tertiary qualification in any of the following study fields to apply for their 2016 Internships: Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science, Economics, Finance, HR, or Marketing. Interns will be given an opportunity to apply academic learning to real life situations within Ipreo’s business functions. A monthly stipend will paid for the duration of the internships.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, applicants are required to meet the following minimum criteria:
- A tertiary qualification in any of these: Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science, Economics, Finance, HR, or Marketing;
- Be computer literate in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Be willing to learn more computer programmes;
- Have an interest in capital markets (i.e. financial markets for the buying and selling of long-term debt or equity-backed securities);
- Have a firm understanding of financial markets and ability to analysis data;
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team;
- Resourceful, assertive and not afraid to ask questions;
- An ability to apply educational experience in a professional setting;
- Detail-oriented; able to multi-task; strong organisational skills;
- Comfortable with working with individuals on all different levels; and
- Superior analytical reasoning, oral and written communication skills.
How to apply?
If you are interested in the 2016 Ipreo Internships CLICK HERE to apply online.
Closing date: Unspecified
© The Bursary Bin