South African Breweries (SABMiller) is inviting applications for its 2016 packaging learnerships at its ABI Premier (ABI KZN Manufacturing) at Phoenix Industrial Park. Applications are invited from unemployed South Africans with a Grade 12 (Matric) certificate. Successful learners will be trained both theoretically and on the job for a period of 12 months, on successful completion learners will receive a nationally recognised National Certificate: Food and Beverages Packaging at NQF Level 3. Learners will be paid a monthly learnership allowance for the duration of the learnership programme.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, applicants have to:
- Have a Grade 12 / Matric certificate;
- Must have passed with at least 40% in Mathematics (NOT Maths Literacy) and Physical Science;
- Pay attention to detail and work safely;
- Be able to interact with others and work in teams;
- Have basic problem-solving;
- Be self motivated; and
- Have ability to work on a production line and climb on to machines.
- ADVANTAGE: While not a minimum requirement, it will be to your advantage if you have an NTC 2 /3 certificate
How to apply?
To apply for these SABMiller learnerships do as follows:
- Hand deliver your detailed CV as well as certified copies of qualifications, ID and proof of residence to either Mandla Goba at ABI Premier OR Notsi Mzobe at ABI Regional Office.
Closing date: 06 May 2016 at 10:00am
Please note: Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo literacy and numeracy testing.
© The Bursary Bin