South African hospitality and entertainment powerhouse, Sun International, is inviting applications for its 2016 Food and Beverages Learnerships from unemployed South African with Grade 12/Matric qualification. The learnerships will run for a period of 18 months and will be based at Sun International’s Windmill Casino and Entertainment Centre in Bloemfontein, Free State. The learnership will entail both on-the-job and classroom based training, and on successful completion learners will receive a nationally recognised National Certificate in Food and Beverages at NQF Level 4.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered for the Sun International 2016 Learnerships, applicants have to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be a South African citizen;
- Have a Grade 12 / Matric certificate;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Have integrity, be honest and reliable;
- Be people oriented and self-motivated;
- Have a high level of concentration and pay attention to detail; and
- Be well groomed and able to adapt.
How to apply?
Should you want to earn while you learn, apply for this Sun International Learnership by CLICKING HERE
Closing date: 9 April 2016
© The Bursary Bin