The Gauteng Provincial Government, through its Provincial Health Department, is inviting applications for its 2017 Nursing Bursaries from young Gauteng residents interested in studying towards a Nursing Diploma in Psychiatric, Community and Midwifery at any of the Gauteng public nursing colleges: Chris Hani Baragwanath Nursing College, Ann Latsky Nursing College, and SG Lourens Nursing College. This invitation to apply is extended to current Matric learners and people who have completed Matric/Grade 12 and are looking for an opportunity join the calling of Nursing.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, applicants have to meet the following requirements:
- Must be a South African citizen who will be 35-years-old or younger in January 2017;
- Must currently be in Grade 12 or must have completed a Senior Certificate or a National Senior Certificate;
- Must have passed or be planning to pass Grade 12 with the following subjects:
- Senior Certificate – English HG D or SG C, Biology HG D or SG C and an M score of 15
- National Senior Certificate – English Level 4,Life Sciences Level 4 and an APS of 25
- Current Grade 12 learners must meet the National Senior Certificate requirements in their Grade 11 marks.
How to apply?
All applications should be made online via the Gauteng Professional Job Centre website. Applications by other means will be disqualified. To apply CLICK HERE to register a profile (fill-in details into your online CV), once that is done click on the Nursing Training Intake 2017 banner or CLICK HERE and apply.
Do not upload anything just yet, once you have been shortlisted, take certified copies and originals of your qualifications and ID to your Gauteng public nursing college of choice.
Closing date: 13 May 2016
© The Bursary Bin