Engineering and construction multinational AECOM’s South African division is inviting applications for its 2017 bursaries from current matric learners or university/university of technology students who will be studying towards a tertiary qualification in either of the following: Project Management, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Architecture, Mechanical Engineering or Quantity Surveying. Candidates must be planning to study towards their qualification on a full-time basis at any university in any of these provinces: KwaZulu-Natal, Gauteng or Western Cape.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered for this bursary, applicants have to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Have a marks average of 60% or higher;
- Meet the requirements for enrollment in your qualification of choice;
- Be currently studying or planning to study towards a qualification in any of these in 2017: Project Management, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Architecture, Mechanical Engineering or Quantity Surveying;
- Be able to achieve 60% or higher in your tertiary studies;
- Be willing to be employed by AECOM for the number of years of study funded;
- Current results (Grade 12 OR university) required.
How to apply?
If you are interested, you can apply for the AECOM 2017 Bursaries CLICK HERE
Closing date: 15 July 2016
© The Bursary Bin