The Clicks Pharmacy in Cape Town’s Cape Glen is inviting applications from South African candidates with a Matric/Grade 12 qualification for their 14-months long Pharmacy Assistance Learnership Programme – successful applicants will be trained practically (in the pharmacy) and in the classroom. Applicants are required to have passed their Grade 12 with Maths Literacy OR Maths and English.
Learners will be paid a monthly stipend for the duration of the 14-months long learnership.
What are the requirements?
To be considered for the Pharmacy Assistance Learnership Programme at the Clicks Pharmacy in Cape Glen ensure that you meet the following minimum requirements:
- Have a Matric/ Grade 12 qualification with 50% or more in Maths (OR 60% or more in Maths Literacy) and English passed with 50% or more;
- Be customer service oriented;
- You pay attention to detail at all times;
- Be able and willing to follow instruction;
- Have literacy and numeracy skills;
- Know how to operate a computer.
How to apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the Clicks Cape Glen 2016 Learnerships by CLICKING HERE.
Closing date: 12 May 2016
© The Bursary Bin.