Imperial’s Mercurius Motors in Polokwane, Limpopo is inviting applications from unemployed South Africans with a Grade 12/Matric certificate and a driver’s license to apply for their 2016 Apprenticeships. Candidates will be given on-the-job training and attend training courses offered by DaimlerChrysler South Africa (DCSA) and Cargo. A monthly stipend will be paid to successful applicants, for the duration of the apprenticeship programme.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, applicants have to meet these requirements:
- Have a Matric / Grade 12 certificate or equivalent qualification (e.g. N3);
- Must have passed pure Mathematics and Science;
- Have a valid driver’s license;
- Be computer literate;
- Have good verbal and written communication skills;
- Be customer service-oriented;
- Have knowledge of vehicles.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2016 Mercurius Motors Apprenticeship CLICK HERE
Closing date: 5 May 2016
© The Bursary Bin