South African manufacturer of armaments and supply of defense and military technology and equipment, Armscor, is inviting applications for its 2016/2017 internships from unemployed South African graduates with National Diplomas or degrees in various fields of study as listed below. The internship programme will last for a period of 24 months and will be based at Armscor’s operation in Gauteng. Interns will be paid a monthly stipend.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered for these internship opportunities candidates have to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be a South African citizen in possession of ANY one of these qualifications:
- National Diploma or BTech in Oceanography; or
- BCom in Commercial Law; or
- BCom in Internal Audit; or
- Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Science in Engineering with specialisation in Electronics OR Mechatronics.
- Have excellent interpersonal and commercial skills;
- You must be an assertive and dedicated self-starter and team-player;
- No previous experience is required.
How to apply?
To apply for these internships, candidates must submit a detailed CV with the following reference in the subject line: TDP2016/17 via email at email@example.com
Closing date: 29 July 2016
© The Bursary Bin