The East Rand Water Care Company is inviting applications from unemployed South African youth with ANY one of the following qualifications for its apprenticeships: A grade 12/Matric certificate OR N3 OR NCV 4 or S1. The apprenticeships will be offered for candidates who want to be qualified artisans in any of the following fields: Millwrights, Fitters, Electricians, or Instrumentation Mechanics. A stipend will be paid.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a South African citizen;
- Must be 16 years or older;
- Must have a strong technical aptitude;
- Matric with Maths and Science OR
- N3 with 4 subjects, including the relevant trade theory OR
- NC(V) level 4 completed OR
- S1 or higher
How to apply?
To apply for the ERWAT Apprenticeships, you are requested to email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with Apprentice written in the subject line:
- A CV with certified copies of ID and certificates attached;
- Proof of residence (preference will be given to Ekurhuleni residents);
- An application letter stating the discipline you are applying for (chose one between these: Millwrights, Fitters, Electricians, or Instrumentation Mechanics)
Place in response box at the main entrance to our head office.
Closing date: 18 July 2016
© The Bursary Bin