The East Rand Water Car Company (ERWAT), a leader in the purification of industrial and domestic wastewater, is inviting applications from BSc graduates in various fields for its 2016/2017 internships. The ERWAT Graduate Training Programme will give unemployed graduates who have never taken part in a formal experiential learning or internship programme an opportunity to gain practical work experience. A monthly stipend will be paid.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered for the ERWAT Internships, you have to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be a South African citizen
- Be between 20 and 25 years of age
- Be a graduate who is currently unemployed
- Must have not taken part in a formal internship/experiential learning programme
- Must have completed any of the following qualifications:
- BSc Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry (Ref No.: Grad 1)
- BSc Microbiology/Biotechnology (Ref No.: Grad 2)
- BSc/BEng Mechanical Engineering (Ref No.: Grad 3)
- BSc/BEng Electrical Engineering (Ref No.: Grad 4)
- BSc/BEng Chemical Engineering (Ref No.: Grad 5)
How to apply?
To apply for the ERWAT Graduate Internships, you are requested to email the following documents to email@example.com with Graduate written in the subject line:
- A CV with certified copies of certificates and academic records (transcripts) attached
- Proof of residence (preference will be given to Ekurhuleni residents)
- An application letter stating the discipline you are applying for
- An affidavit stating that you have not previously participated in an internship programme
Closing date: 18 July 2016
© The Bursary Bin