One of South Africa’s revered financial services firms, PSG, is inviting applications from unemployed and final year students, who are performing above average (average of 70% and above), for its 2017 Internships in various fields of study: Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, and Data Mining. Internship positions are available in PSG’s various offices across South Africa (Pretoria, Cape Town & Johannesburg). A monthly stipend will be paid.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a South African citizen;
- Be an above average academic performer;
- Have a degree in any of the following fields:
- Information Technology,
- Information Systems,
- Computer Science, and
- Data Mining.
- Be a presentable, resilient and pay attention to detail; and
- Be a team player and have an ability to remain calm under pressure.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2017 PSG Internships starting in January 2017 CLICK HERE
Closing date: 16 September 2016
© The Bursary Bin