The University of Cape Town’s (UCT) Baxter Theatre Centre’s Baxter Bar is inviting applications for an ad hoc Barman / Barlady position that is currently vacant. The position is open to candidates with a strong sense of customer service coupled with a Matric certificate and some experience operation an electronic point of sale system / till. Candidates must be able to speak English and another official language.
The successful candidate will be paid an hourly rate of R33,59.
What are the requirements?
- A Grade 12 / matric certificate or an equivalent qualification.
- A friendly disposition coupled with sound interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Fluency in English and at least one other official language
- The ability to work well under pressure, both as part of a team and independently.
- Alertness and the ability to think quickly in an emergency.
- A strong sense of customer service
- Electronic Point of Sale experience
How to apply?
For instructions on how to apply and other important details you can apply by CLICKING HERE.
Closing date: 21 August 2016
© The Bursary Bin