South Africa’s power utility Eskom is inviting applications from unemployed South African graduates with a National Diploma OR Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management for its 2016/2017 Graduate Internships in Human Capital Management which will be based at its Rosherville Power Station in Gauteng. Interns will be placed on 24-months contracts and will be paid a monthly stipend for the duration of the internship programme.
What are the requirements?
Eskom indicates that it requires candidates who meets the following minimum criteria:
- Have a minimum of a 3-year National Diploma OR Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management;
- Have computer skills in Microsoft Office (in particular MS Word and MS Excel);
- Have problem-solving and leadership skills;
- Be able to work under pressure;
- Have great communication skills.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2016/2017 Eskom HR Graduate Internships at Rosherville Power Station CLICK HERE
Closing date: 11 August 2016
© The Bursary Bin