The Mpumalanga Department of Health invites residents of the Mpumalanga province to apply for enrollment at the Mpumalanga College of Nursing for the 2017 Academic year. The Mpumalanga provincial government offers fully funded opportunities to study towards the Diploma in Nursing: General, Psychiatry, Community and Midwifery at the Mpumalanga College of Nursing; successful candidates will also be paid a monthly stipend for the duration of their studies.
- South African citizens who are Mpumalanga residents;
- Have a completed Grade 12 or be currently a learner in Grade 12;
- A matriculation certificate qualifying for admission at a tertiary institution;
Compulsory subjects: English level 4 (HG D/SG C) & Life Sciences /Biology; at least a level 4 (HG D/SG C) and above;
- Mathematics level 3 or (HG D /SG C);
Any other science subject ( Physical Science/Agriculture/Geography; also passed with level 3 (HG E/SG C) or above;
- Total APS score of all subjects should be 25 or above.
- Please note the following:
Certificates not registrable with the South African Nursing Council (e.g ABET) ) will not be considered;
Applicants with a disability will be considered only in terms of the inherent requirements of the nursing duties.
How to apply?
- Download the application by CLICKING HERE, or go fetch one at Mpumalanga College of Nursing or Provincial Health offices;
- Fill the the form in fully and submit it together with the following documents:
- Copy of Matric Certificate/ statement of results or mid-year Grade 12 results for those who are still in grade 12 certified within three months of closing date;
- Copy of Identity Document certified within three months of closing date;
- Proof of Residence from your local municipal authority or Tribal Authority.
Applications are to be forwarded by either post or hand-delivery:By post:Director HRDMpumalanga Department of HealthPrivate Bag X11285Mbombela1200
or hand-delivered to:
Mpumalanga Provincial Government office,
Building No. 3,
Closing date: 31 August 2016
To see this advert in original .PDF format CLICK HERE
- Communication will be limited to successful candidates only, following the closing date.
- Paying a bribe to any person (or trying to do so) is a criminal offense and will result in criminal prosecution.
- Applicants who apply online will be required to submit the following once they have been shortlisted:
Application form (MCoN001) , no CV
Copy of Matriculation Certificate/ statement of results or midyear grade 12 results for those who are still in Grade 12, certified within three months of closing date.
Copy of Identity document certified within three months of closing date.
Proof of Residence from your local municipal authority or Tribal Authority