South African diversified packaging conglomerate, Nampak, is inviting applications for its 2017 apprenticeships from unemployed young South Africans with a Matric/Grade 12 certificate OR an N3 certificate or an NTC 3 certificate. Successful candidates will be trained towards qualifying in various trades, these include: electrical (2 apprentices) and Fitter and Turners (13 apprentices). Successful candidates will be primarily based at Nampak Bevcan in Rosslyn, Gauteng for the duration of the apprenticeship programme and will be paid a monthly stipend for the period.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Must have a minimum Matric with Maths and Science OR at least a NTC/N3 with relevant trade theory (Mechanical or Electrical Engineering)
- Have a good mechanical/electrical understanding. (Basic level: Must be able to identify colours for Electrical Trade).
- Must have basic computer literacy.
- Have good interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and able to use own initiative
- Hood communication skills.
- Must be willing to work shifts and overtime where necessary.
- Be team oriented, systematic and well organised.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2017 Nampak Apprenticeships to be based at Nampak Bevcan CLICK HERE
Closing date: 19 August 2016
© The Bursary Bin