American-founded households product manufacturer and marketer, Procter & Gamble (P&G), is inviting applications for its Plant Technician Internships/Learnerships from unemployed young South Africans with a Matric/ Grade 12 certificate OR N3 qualification. Successful candidates will be based at Procter & Gamble’s manufacturing plant in Spartan, Kempton Park, Gauteng for the duration of this learnerships. Interns will be paid a monthly stipend for the duration of the programme. In addition to a Grade 12 or N3 certificate, it is essential for candidates to have a valid drivers license.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, applicants should meet the below requirements:
- Have a Matric / Grade 12 certificate OR N3 in mechanical or electrical engineering;
- Be a South African citizen with a South African ID document;
- A driver’s license is essential;
- Leadership and willingness to challenge the status quo
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to build team capability
- Excellent analytical skills
- Medically and physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment
How to apply?
To apply for the Procter & Gamble Plant Technician Internships / Learnerships CLICK HERE
Closing date: Unspecified, Advertised 26/09/2016
© The Bursary Bin