South African fixed line and mobile communications giant, Telkom, is inviting applications for its Telecommunications Network Operations Learnerships which will be based in various of South Africa’s provinces for a period of 12 months. Learners will be paid a monthly learnership allowance and, on successful completion of the learnership programme, will be Further Education and Training Certificate: Telecommunication Networks Operation, SAQA ID 59057 (NQF Level 4).
What are the requirements?
For applicants to be considered, they must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Have a Grade 12 / Matric certificate with Mathematics (NOT Maths Literacy) and Physical Science;
- Be able to speak, read & write in English;
- Be technologically savvy;
- Be computer literate;
- Be willing to travel, stay out and work in all areas;
- Be prepared to work in all weather conditions;
- Not be colour blind and have good hand-eye-ear coordination;
- Be a team-player, problem solver and analytical thinker;
- Efficient in interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building rapport with a diverse range of internal and external customers;
- Must not have a tertiary qualification;
- Must not have participated in a learnership before;
- Students who need experiential training may also apply.
How to apply?
To apply for the Telkom Telecommunications Network Operations Learnerships CLICK HERE
Closing date: 3 October 2016
© The Bursary Bin