OpenServe, a business unit of Telkom SA, is offering a number of internship opportunities in a variety of fields. Find out if you qualify and apply today!
– ICT Project Management
– ICT Network Maintenance
– Network Engineering, Planning and Build
– Other ICT related Field
OpenServe, therefore invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of ICT Intern Internship, who requires workplace experience in the ICT Sector. The Internship is offered in various provinces for a period of 24 months and learners will be paid a monthly allowance of
R5 000 during the contract period.
NOTE: Applicants should NOT have participated in any ICT Internship before.
What are the requirements?
Suitable candidates must possess one of the following minimum qualifications and skills:
- National Certificate in IT Security and IP Networking; OR National Certification in Optical Transport; OR National Certificate Electrical Engineering (Light current) N6; OR National Certificate Electrical Engineering (Light current) OR Telecommunications; OR
- National Diploma Electrical Engineering S4; OR National Diploma Industrial Engineering S4; OR National Diploma Electrical Engineering or Telecommunications; OR National Diploma Project Management; OR National Diploma in Contract Management; OR National Diploma in Finances N6; OR
- National Diploma or Degree: Computer Science; National Diploma or Degree in IT Engineering; OR National Diploma or Degree in Accounting; OR
- B. Electronic Engineering/Computer Engineering Degree; B Electronic Engineering/B.SC Computer Science Degree; OR B Electronic Engineering/Computer Science (Preferably Engineers); OR B Electronic Engineering/Computer Engineering/CCIE; OR B. Electronic Engineering specific to High current; OR B Degree in Marketing or Electronic Engineering.
How to apply?
To apply for this Internships at Telkom’s OpenServe business unit and to get more information CLICK HERE
Closing date: 10 October 2016