ABB is inviting applications from Communication, Marketing and Supply Chain graduates for internships at its Modderfontein offices. As an ABB Graduate Trainee you will have the opportunity to participate in a 12 Month development Programme, which is committed to developing young engineering talent through structured technical and professional training. The ABB EIT Programme aims to develop committed and competent engineers, developed the ABB way in line with ABB engineering competencies – ensuring a solid talent pipeline for key engineering skills. At ABB you will be provided with a stimulating global environment where you will be given challenging work which will stretch you and enable you to realize their potential.
In the ABB EIT programme you will be exposed to the following:
• Hands on experience for graduates where you will be exposed to exciting projects
• The opportunity to network and interact with world-class leading industry experts.
• Rotational opportunities to provide you with a solid understanding of the ABB business, our products, our technology and solutions on-the-job training, project work, mentoring and coaching.
• You will be exposed to following ABB Divisions
o Marketing and Communication Function: This function is recruiting one Marketing and communication Graduate trainee, in this function you will get exposure to different challenges like Corporate Branding, Event Management and Marketing Strategies.
o Supply Chain Management Function: This function is recruiting one Supply Chain Management Graduate trainee, in this function you will get exposure to different challenges in the Transport, Trade, and Logistics and Supply Chain field.
- Graduate Trainee in Marketing and Communication: