MMI Holdings Life Insurance Solutions in Centurion, Gauteng is offering an exciting 12-month internship opportunity to HR and Industrial Psychology graduates who are enthusiastic and motivated, looking to gain experience in Human Resource Management.
Provide human resource administration and support to the HR operations team.
THE APPLICANT SHOULD MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS
- Relevant degree in Human Resource Management or Industrial Psychology
THE WORK YOU NEED TO DELIVER
- Support the HR Business Partner with diary management activities in order to effectively schedule appointments.
- File and maintain all relevant employee relations related documentation.
- Prepare job advertisements and post on the relevant platform to attract suitable candidates.
- Conduct mandatory references and checks.
- Coordinate logistical arrangements for the recruitment process
- Coordinate and support the on-boarding programme for new employees.
- To ensure that HR documentation is timeously and accurately submitted to the relevant stakeholders.
- Quality check documentation that adheres to standardized HR processes.
- Assist HR team with projects and research.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients.
- To provide exceptional service to clients in order to manage client expectation.
- Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service.
- Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with peers and stakeholders.
- Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional, industry and legislation knowledge.
- Take ownership for driving career development.
How to apply?
To apply for this MMI Holdings HR Internship in Centurion CLICK HERE
Closing date: Unspecified