SMEC are currently seeking a talented Trainee Technician/Trainee Draughtsperson to work closely with our Engineers in the Cape Town office in the Roads and Highways Functional Group. This position entails the in-service training for National Diploma and/or developing sound drafting principles and specialist CAD software skills.
· Ensure projects are documented within guidelines set by Supervisor
· Produce efficient, high quality drawings and documentation
· Ensure tasks are completed to program
· Awareness of relevant software tools
· Ensure appropriate technical and drawing standards and quality procedures are
maintained on all projects
Key Performance Indicators
· Capability and desire to learn
· Awareness of time and deadlines
Key Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· Studying towards National Diploma in Civil Engineering (Technicians)
In return, SMEC offers you the benefits that come from working in a global multidisciplinary consultancy in an environment where your fresh ideas and enthusiasm will be welcomed and rewarded.
How to apply?
To apply for this Trainee Draughtsman position at SMEC in Cape Town CLICK HERE
Closing date: 28 October 2016