Get a head-start into the world of work by participating in the Mercedes-Benz Bursary Programme, and transport your career with one of the world’s most successful automotive companies. The Programme aims to harness outstanding achievers at Tertiary levels into our fold of growing Talent, by offering the participant financial aid for studies
Who can apply?
South African citizens currently studying or intending to study Full Time at a South African university in any field of study especially:
- BS Engineering:
– Electrical (ND/Degree)
– Mechanical (ND/Degree)
– Industrial (ND/Degree)
– Computer engineering/Information Technology
- BComm & BCompt:
- Supply chain/procurement (ND/Degree)
- Bachelor of Social Science:
– Industrial Psychology
What is the selection criteria?
- Grade 12 results with a minimum of 70% average in English, Pure Mathematics and HG Physical Science or Accounting
- Maintenance of 65% minimum average in each academic year completed at tertiary level.
How to apply?
The Pretoria Mercedes-Benz 2017 Bursaries should be applied for only on the official Mercedes-Benz Careers website CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Attachments: In your application please include the following documents and ensure that the file size is small enough to upload:
- CV as an attachment.
- Certified copy of your Grade 12 results, or recent full tertiary academic record
- Certified copy of your ID
Closing date for entries is 30 November 2016
NB: LATE & INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED!!!
Only applications submitted on the website will be considered. Applications sent on email WILL NOT be considered.