The Mine Health and Safety Council (MHSC) is inviting applications from suitably qualified South African graduates with a BCom or BTech degree in Accounting or Management Accounting for its Finance Internship Programme which will run for a period of 18 months. A monthly stipend of R6 480 will be paid for the duration of the internship programme.
What are the requirements?
To be considered for this role you must have:
Minimum Education: BTech or BCom in Accounting or Management Accounting.
Key performance areas:
The successful candidate will be trained in, but not limited to the following:
- Help with month-end financial reports
- Work under supervision of the accountants
- Help with bank statements reconciliation, as well as accounts payable and receivable
- Perform balance sheet reconciliation
- Assist with the preparation of ad hoc and other internal reports
- Ensure the completion of assigned tasks in line with established deadline
- Assist with the semi-annual physical inventory
- Study the accounting policies and processes of the organization and abide by them
- Compose and input journal entries into Great plains
- File and scan accounting documents
- Assist the coordinator with month-end financial reports
- Manage monthly tracking of physical inventory
- Support the payment processing team
How to apply?
Please forward a detailed CV clearly quoting the Reference Number of the position to email@example.com
Should you have any questions please contact the MHSC’s HR Department, on Telephone No: (011) 656-1797 during normal office hours.
The MHSC is an equal opportunity employer •Appointments will be made in accordance with the MHSC EE policy •The MHSC reserves the right not to make an appointment.