Are you an HR graduate looking for an opportunity to gain practical work experience? We have an opportunity for you! MMI Corporate and Public Sector Segment is offering a 12-month internship opportunity to HR graduates to gain experience in the HR field. You will receive a stipend of R6500 per month for this period. This internship will be based in Centurion, City of Tshwane.
To enable service delivery of the HR team by providing human resources administration support.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND WORK OUTPUTS
- Support all HR practices by providing an effective administration support function to the HR team (including recruitment, onboarding and terminations)
- Develop effective relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- Maintain a consistent service delivery to our internal and external clients
- Effective and efficient query resolution and escalation where appropriate
What are the requirements?
- Matric/Grade 12
- Completed 3-year degree in Human Resources/Industrial Psychology
– Candidates who will complete their qualification by the end of 2016 will also be considered
- No previous related work experience or permanent employment
How to apply?
To apply for this 2017 HR Internship Programme at MMI Holdings in Centurion CLICK HERE
Closing date: 13 November 2016