The South African Broadcasting Corporation’s (SABC) Limpopo operations are inviting applications for their 2017 internships from suitably qualified graduates holding a degree or national diploma in Media Studies, Journalism or Marketing. Successful interns will be placed on 12-months internships at SABC Limpopo offices and will receive a monthly stipend. About six (6) interns will be placed in the News department, while another three (3) will be placed in the Radio Marketing department.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, applicants should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Have a Matric / Grade 12 certificate;
- Have successfully completed a 3 year degree/diploma in Journalism, Media Studies, or Marketing Management;
- Be computer literate;
- Be a South African citizen and under the age of 35;
- Not have previously completed an internship;
- Have no prior working experience;
- Have excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written);
- Please note permanent employment after completion of the programme is not guaranteed.
Interested candidates must forward their applications to: email@example.com Or Hand delivery to SABC buildings in Polokwane or Thohoyandou.
For queries you can contact: Phumudzo Bulannga on 015 290 0270
Closing date: 22 November 2016
© The Bursary Bin (partially)