Do you have a completed matric/Grade 12 qualification and need to further your studies or an opportunity to gain some job skills? Alexander Forbes is currently inviting applications for their 2017 Wealth Management learnership programme. Learners will be provided with both on-the-job and classroom training over a period of 12 months towards a nationally recognised NQF Level 5 qualification in Wealth Management. Learners will be paid a monthly allowance for the duration of this learnership programme. Learnership opportunities are available in Alexander Forbes offices across the country (Cape Town, Durban and Sandton-Johannesburg).
What are the requirements?
- Have a minimum qualification of a Grade 12 certificate;
- Must have passed Mathematics and two South African languages – with at least 60%;
- Be computer literate;
- Be a South African citizen;
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years old.
- Advantage: While NOT a minimum requirement, a Finance-related degree will be advantage.
How to apply?
Depending on where you would like to be placed, use the relevant application links in the table below to apply?
|Sandton (Johannesburg)||To apply CLICK HERE|
|Cape Town||To apply CLICK HERE|
|Durban||To apply CLICK HERE|
Closing date: 6 January 2017
© The Bursary Bin