South Africa’s largest power producer, Eskom, is inviting applications for its 2017 Learner Artisan Learnership opportunities at its Lethabo Power Station in northern Free State. There are 22 learnerships, 19 of which are for Mechanical Artisan learners and 3 for Control and Instrumentation (C&I). Applications are invited from young unemployed South Africans with a Grade 12/Matric certificate or an N3 certificate. A monthly stipend will be paid to successful candidates for the duration of the learnership programme.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Have a Grade 12 / Matric certificate with Mathematics and Physical Science as passed subjects OR have an N3 certificate with Engineering Science and Mathematics;
- Must have passed English;
- Have the ability to apply Maths and Science knowledge;
- Be able to read and study;
- Have a good understanding of thermodynamics; and
- Have analytical and communication skills.
How to apply?
You can apply for this artisan learnerships at Eskom’s Lethabo Power Station by CLICKING HERE or by submitting applications at Lethabo Power Station (Main Security Gate) with the following documents attached: Curriculum Vitae (CV), certified copy of ID, qualifications. Ensure that you indicate the correct Reference Number (5000384223MVW) of the vacancy on your CV.
Closing date: 30 December 2016
© The Bursary Bin