South African mining company, Anglo American, is inviting applications for its 2017 Engineering Learnerships at its Kriel Colliery, in Mpumalanga within its Coal South Africa division. The learnership programme is open to young unemployed South Africans that are interested in becoming either a Millwright, Boilermaker, Rigger or Diesel Mechanic, with an N2 certificate. Learners will be trained at Kriel Colliery and will be paid a monthly learnership allowance for the duration of the learnership programme.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, applicants should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Minimum N2 Technical qualification with relevant subjects i.e.:
- Fitting and Machining (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Fitting and Machining Trade Theory)
- Boilermaker (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Plating & Structural Steel drawing, Plater’s Trade Theory)
- Electrician (Mathematics, Science, Engineering Drawing or Industrial Electronics, Electrical Trade Theory)
- Instrumentation Mechanics (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, Instrument Trade Theory)
- Experience in the mining environment will be advantageous
- Valid driver’s license will be advantageous
- Must be able and willing to work shifts, standby & call outs when required
- In possession of or able to obtain a certificate of fitness
- (Please indicate which trade you are applying for)
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be interviewed.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2017 Engineering Learnership at Anglo American Kriel Colliery CLICK HERE. Please indicate the trade you are applying for and this reference number: Ref No: KRL121/16GS
CV’s without certified copies of qualifications, ID and Driver’s License will not be considered.
Closing date: 21 December 2017 at 17H00
© The Bursary Bin (partially)