Eskom’s Lethabo Power Plant in Vereeniging, in the northern Free State area has twenty-three (23) opportunities for Plant Operator Learnerships for the year 2017. Applications for the learnerships are invited from unemployed young South Africans with a Grade 12 / Matric OR an N3 qualification. A monthly learnership allowance will be paid to successful candidates for the duration of the learnership programme.
What are the requirements?
To be considered, you have to meet these minimum requirements:
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and Physical Science OR N3 with Mathematics and Engineering Science;
- Have the ability to apply Maths and Science knowledge;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Have an understanding of thermodynamics; and
- Have reading and studying skills.
How to apply?
Applicants can apply online or submit applications at Lethabo Power Station (Main Security Gate) with the following attachments: Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of ID and qualifications. Please indicate the reference number of this position (5000384223MVW) on your CV if you will be dropping your applications off at the power plant gate.
To apply for this Eskom learnership programme online CLICK HERE NOW.
Closing date: 30 December 2016
© The Bursary Bin (partially)