South African headquartered financial services group, Alexander Forbes, is inviting applications for its 2017 Learnerships for unemployed South Africans with Matric / Grade 12 certificate who have a desire to become software developers. Successful candidates will be placed on 12 months learnership contracts starting in February 2017, and will be paid a monthly stipend for the duration. Learnerships are available in Alexander Forbes offices in Sandton, Johannesburg.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Be a South African between the ages of 18 and 30 years;
- Have a Grade 12 / Matric certificate;
- Must have passed Mathematics and two South African languages with 60% or more;
- Be computer literate;
- Have no criminal record;
- Must not have a negative credit record; and
- Good communication skills.
How to apply?
To apply for this learnership at Alexander Forbes and to get more information on what it entails CLICK HERE
Closing date: 6 January 2016
© The Bursary Bin