Ergo Mining (Pty) Ltd invites applications for its 2017 Rigger Ropesman Apprenticeships from young unemployed South Africans residing in the East Rand (Ekurhuleni) and West Rand areas in Gauteng. The apprenticeships are open to young South Africans who have completed a Grade 12 / Matric certificate residing in the mentioned areas. Preference will be given to dependants of Ergo Mining employees and community members who live within a 10km radius of Ergo Mining operations or active sites.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, you have to meet the following requirements:
- Have a completed Grade 12/Matric certificate;
- Must have passed the following subjects with 40% or more: English, Mathematics and Physical Science;
- Be willing to undergo a variety of tests as part of the selection process.
Successful candidates must be able and willing to get to the Ergo Business Development Academy (EBDA) in Brakpan for training every day as transport will not be provided.
How to apply?
To apply for this apprenticeship at Ergo Mining, submit a brief CV, copy of ID, Grade 12 results / certificate, and proof of resident by email to email@example.com (indicating in the subject line that you are applying for Rigger Ropesman Apprenticeship Opportunities for 2017) OR deliver your application to the EBDA on Vlakfontein Road in Brakpan.
Closing date: 3 February 2017
- Incomplete applications will be disqualified;
- Should not be contacted in 8 weeks, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.