Are you a South African student in need of experiential training? Have you completed S4 in your Mechanical or Electrical Engineering National Diploma? South Africa’s state-owned electricity producer, Eskom, is inviting applications for its Pupil Technician experiential training opportunities from South African students who have completed S4 of their National Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering. There are 22 opportunities for Pupil Technicians who will place on experiential training positions across the country, in these places: Polokwane, North West, East London, Port Elizabeth, KwaZulu-Natal, Simmerpan.
What are the requirements?
For applications to be considered, applicants should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must have completed S4 in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering;
- Good communication skills;
- Have the ability to understand technical concept;
- Be safety conscious;
- Have conscientious and self-discipline approach;
- Be responsible and committed;
- Have emotional resilience;
- Have the ability to perform physical work; and
- Positive attitude.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2017 Eskom Pupil Technician experiential training opportunities CLICK HERE
Closing date: 3 February 2017
© The Bursary Bin