Unemployed South African youths with a Matric / Grade 12 certificate are invited to apply for one of the 28 learnerships on the 2017 HWSETA Learnership Programme hosted by Kheth’Impilo (Basic Pharmacist’s Assistants) [Reference Number: L008016-43] in its Western Cape offices. As such, invitations to apply are extended to candidates currently residing in Western Cape within travelling distance of Cape Town. This Learnership involves ONE year of training at a registered training facility to obtain a Basic Pharmacist Assistant qualification.
- Must have successfully completed grade 12 (at least 40% Mathematics and 50% English)
- Must be prepared to write a screening test as part of the recruitment process
- Candidates must be resident in the area and be able to speak fluent English and one other language.
- Candidate must have a South African Citizenship and under the age of 35 years
- Candidates must have good inter-personal skills and be willing to work as part of a health care team
- Submit a Copy of a one page CV with Contactable references
- Provide a Covering Letter quoting the reference number
- Submit a Certified copy of your identity document
- Submit a Certified copy of your grade 12 Certificate, verification of the certificate will be done.
- Must be able to work 4 days a week in an allocated Government facility AND travel to Cape Town one day a week for facilitation.
- Must provide support and assistance to the pharmacist and the pharmacy staff in the allocated pharmacy.
- Must assist with the effective control and management of pharmaceutical stock.
- Must assist with record keeping, data capturing and information provision.
- Must be prepared to embark on a training course to qualify as a Basic / Post basic pharmacist Assistant
In line with Khethimpilo’s commitment to Employment Equity, we encourage applications from disabled persons, and applicants from designated groups.
**QUOTE REFERENCE NUMBER [L008016-43] WHEN MAKING APPLICATION**
To apply, please email CV with contactable references, copy of qualifications, and a covering letter to: email@example.com OR Fax: 021 410 4379
Closing date for applications: 3 February 2017
Our Website: www.khethimpilo.org
If you have not been contacted within 20 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.