Are you an unemployed young South African with a Matric/ Grade 12 and currently residing in KwaZulu-Natal (KZN)? You are invited to apply for one of the 37 Learnerships on the 2017 HWSETA Learnership Hosted by Kheth’Impilo (Basic Pharmacist’s Assistants) [Reference: L008044-80]. Applicants must be currently residing in KZN within travelling distance of either Greytown, Pietermaritzburg or Durban. This Learnership involves ONE year of training at a registered training facility to obtain a Basic Pharmacist Assistant qualification.
- Must have successfully completed Grade 12 (at least 40% Mathematics and 50% English)
- Must be prepared to write a screening test as part of the recruitment process
- Candidates must be resident in the area and be able to speak fluent English and one other language.
- Candidate must have a South African Citizenship and under the age of 35 years
- Candidates must have good inter-personal skills and be willing to work as part of a health care team
- Submit a Copy of a one page CV with Contactable references
- Provide a Covering Letter quoting the reference number
- Submit a Certified copy of your identity document
- Submit a Certified copy of your grade 12 Certificate, verification of the certificate will be done.
- Must be able to work 4 days a week in an allocated Government facility AND travel to PMB, Greytown or Durban one day a week for facilitation.
- Must provide support and assistance to the pharmacist and the pharmacy staff in the allocated pharmacy.
- Must assist with the effective control and management of pharmaceutical stock.
- Must assist with record keeping, data capturing and information provision.
- Must be prepared to embark on a training course to qualify as a Basic / Post basic pharmacist Assistant
In line with Khethimpilo’s commitment to Employment Equity, we encourage applications from disabled persons, and applicants from designated groups.
**QUOTE REFERENCE NUMBER [L008044-80] WHEN MAKING APPLICATION**
To apply, please email CV with contactable references, copy of qualifications, and a covering letter to: Recruitment.Msunduzi@khethimpilo.org OR Fax: 021 410 4379
Closing date for applications: 3 February 2017
Our Website: www.khethimpilo.org If you have not been contacted within 20 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.