JSE-listed South African financial services group, MMI is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2017 Finance Internship which will be based within its Cape Town offices. The programme is a work based learning programme that assists graduates to prepare for the workplace and promotes access to increased employment opportunities within the Medical Aid Administration and Insurance industry.
We are looking for one graduate who has completed Bachelor’s Degrees or a 3 year National Diploma in:
- Financial Management
WHAT YOU’RE GOING TO DO
- Acquiring the relevant practical experience and knowledge of Company products
- Demonstrating skills in using Company systems and showing understanding of the operational processes
- Displaying a willingness to learn corporate values and technicalities and timeous completion of logbooks for workplace based learning
- Demonstrating commitment to working in the Medical Aid Administration and Insurance industry and attending all identified courses
THE APPLICANT SHOULD MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS
- Completed degree or diploma in the field of Finance
- Should not be studying full-time for the duration of the programme
- Be available full-time from 1 February 2017 to 30 January 2018
- South African citizen between the ages of 18 and 35 years
- Must be able to commute to the workplace on their own
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Ability to work under pressure while being client centric at all times
- Assertive with good communication skills and the ability to access and use information
- Ability to be creative, innovative and a problem solver with collaboration and inclusiveness
- Self-management and results-driven behaviour with attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
How to apply?
To apply for this 2017 MMI Health Finance internship programme CLICK HERE
MORE POINTS TO PONDER
1. Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to the following statutory checks:
- Character References
2. Psychometric assessments will be part of the selection criteria.
3. Certified qualifications and ID must be attached to the application.
4. Closing date for applications is 20 January 2017
5. The Finance Graduate Internship Programme will only be hosted at our Cape Town office, Parc Du Cap 2 Mispel Road Bellville.
6. Only online applications submitted via the MMI Careers page will be considered.
7. Should you not be contacted within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
8. This opportunity is not open to recruitment agencies and we reserve the right not to fill the vacancy.