Omnia Fertilizer is offering opportunities for Graduate Development within the Agriculturalist discipline within various geographical areas within South Africa. This opportunity is open to newly qualified graduates with no work experience with a keen interest in marketing. Afrikaans as a spoken language will serve as a distinct advantage. Applicants must have their own reliable transport.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must have a BSc Agriculture with major subjects Soil Science or Agronomy;
- Must be willing to relocate to geographical areas inclusive of Northern Cape, eastern Free State, western Free State, KwaZulu-Natal;
- Interest in a dynamic marketing environment
- Eager to learn and grasp new concepts
- Have a can do attitude
- While not a strict minimum requirement, Afrikaans as a spoken language will serve an advantage
How to apply?
To apply for the Omnia 2017 Agriculture Graduate Internships CLICK HERE
Closing date: 31 January 2017
© The Bursary Bin