One of South Africa’s closing and household products and services retailers, PEP, a business unit of Steinhoff, is inviting applications for its 2017 Supply Chain Data Analyst Traineeship / Internship from unemployed South African graduates with a tertiary qualification in either Supply Chain Management or Logistics. The position will be based in PEP’s Cape Town offices, and the successful candidates will undergo a structured training programme in order to become competent for the position of Supply Chain Data Analyst.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered for this position you should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Relevant tertiary qualification preferably in Supply Chain Management or Logistics
- Retail experience will be an advantage (NOT a strict minimum requirement)
- Above average computer literacy: MS Office (Excel and Word)
- Knowledge of data analysis and techniques will be an advantage (NOT a strict minimum requirement)
- Specific competencies: Problem Assessment; Detail orientation; Planning, organizing and control; Communication; Building and maintaining relationships; Learning orientation; Confidence and Stress tolerance.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2017 PEP Supply Chain Data Analyst Traineeship / Internship CLICK HERE
Closing date: Unspecified
© The Bursary Bin, partially