Cipla Medpro Manufacturing (Pty) Ltd is awarding bursaries to students who are studying towards an undergraduate degree at an accredited learning institution. Bursaries will be awarded to university students registering for their first year (Recently completed matric), second year or third year of studies in 2017. Students that are studying towards the following University academic disciplines will be considered:
- BSc in Engineering (priority areas – Chemical, Mechanical & Industrial)
- B Pharmacy (Priority areas – Production, Regulatory, Quality)
- BSc in Chemistry
- BSc in Biochemistry
- BSc in Microbiology
- BCom Finance
- BCom Accounting
- BCom Logistics Management
What are the requirements?
For your bursary application to be considered, you should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must have completed Matric / Grade 12;
- Should be accepted at University institution in South Africa;
- Be able to read, write and speak English.
- Be a South African citizen between the ages of 16–25.
- IF in second year or higher: You must be registered with a Tertiary Institution and have passed all subjects/ modules from the previous year or semester.
- High academic achievement with an overall aggregate of 70% for Matric (First year students) or tertiary studies (second & third year students)
- Do not have any other bursary funding
- Students from groups defined by BBBEE criteria.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2017 Cipla Medpro Manufacturing (Pty) Ltd Bursaries CLICK HERE
Closing date: 19 February 2017