South African power utility Eskom is inviting applications for its 2017 Technician-in-Training Internships to be based at its Distribution Division in Gauteng from unemployed candidates who have completed their S4 (all theoretical training completed) in any of these fields: Electrical Engineering / Surveyors, Environmental Scientists, Geo-informatics, Draughtsman. Interns will be paid a monthly stipend for the duration of the internship. This programme will accommodate 29 trainees.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Have completed S4 (semester 4) towards a National Diploma relevant for any of these fields: Electrical Engineering / Surveyors, Environmental Scientists, Geo-informatics, Draughtsman;
- Be a South African can citizen;
- Must have completely completed S4 and not carrying any subjects.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2017 Eskom Technician-in-Training Internships, make sure you have the following documents ready, and then CLICK HERE:
- Full academic record (passed and failed subjects)
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified Matric Certificate
- Signed and stamped completion letter from the institution (confirming completion of S4)
Closing date: 9 February 2017
© The Bursary Bin