The ICASA provincial operations in KwaZulu-Natal (KZN) is inviting applications for Internships on its 2017 Graduate Development Programme. The ICASA Graduate Development Programme is a twenty four (24) months intensive development programme commencing in April. This programme provides an opportunity for newly qualified graduates as well as unemployed graduates to gain valuable practical working experience and theoretical training while earning a salary, enabling them to build the foundation for a successful career in the Information and Communications Technology Industry.
A supporting structure of coaches will guide our Graduates through their training by providing help for challenges at work. The Graduates’ performance will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and assistance will be provided throughout the programme as well as career guidance for future endeavors.
The Graduate intake at ICASA is impacted by a number of variables which include both the South African skills market and the organisation’s skills needs.
- Must be a South African citizen;
- Completed a BSc / BTech Electrical / Electronic Engineering from a recognised South African institution; and
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Results driven;
- Attention to detail;
- Able to work and make decisions under pressure;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Excellent Communicator (written and verbal / presentation skills); and
To apply for the Graduate Development Programme – Regions – KwaZulu Natal, please visit https://www.icasa.org.za/Careers and select Graduate Regions – KwaZulu Natal;
Required documents: Curriculum Vitae (CV); Motivational Letter; Academic Records; and Evidence of significant extra-curricular activities that demonstrate drive and interpersonal skills;
ICASA is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment; and
Applications close on 12 February 2017.
- Our recruitment team will review all applications;
- Applicants who meet requirements will be invited for an interview ;
- Applicants who are successful at interview stage, may be required to complete psychometric assessments; and
- Successful candidates will be accepted into ICASA’s Graduate Development Programme and given a twenty four (24) month contract.
Please note that successful candidates will be based in Gauteng for the first three months of the Graduate Development Programme, thereafter they will be based in KwaZulu Natal for the remainder of the programme (i.e. 21 months) – Accommodation cost will not be catered for by ICASA.
Salary: Total Cost to Company Package of R 144,914.00 per annum.