Are you currently studying towards a degree in any study field? Do you want to gain some real world work experience working with a company producing globally renowned products and brands during school vacations this June 2016? Procter & Gamble, the consumer goods company founded in 1837 in the United States by James Gamble and William Procter, and the producer of household brands such as Pampers, Oral-B and Gillete, is inviting applications from South African students who are seeking June 2017 vacation work for its June 2017 Vacation Work Internships, which are open to South African students studying towards a degree in any field. The vacation work internships will be based in Sandton, Gauteng for a period of between four and six weeks this June.
What are the requirements?
- Be studying towards a bachelor’s degree in a field;
- Be available to take part in vacation work at P&G’s office in Sandton this June;
- Proven leadership experience and team work (e.g. University projects /societies, school projects, community projects, etc);
- Be a logical, analytic and strategic thinker;
- Have a good academic record;
- Have strong interpersonal skills; and
- Be innovative and have a passion for winning.
How to apply?
To apply for the Procter & Gamble Vacation Work Internships for 2017 CLICK HERE NOW
Closing date: 24 March 2017
© The Bursary Bin