Eskom’s Matla Power Station in Mpumalanga’s Kriel area is inviting applications for its artisan learnerships from unemployed South Africans with a Grade 12 / Matric qualification OR an N3 qualification to apply for their 2017 artisan learnerships within their Maintenance department. There are twelve (12) spaces on the learnership programme, ranging from Control and Instrumentation (5 learners), Electrical (4 learners) and Mechanical (3 learners). Eskom will pay a monthly learnership allowance for the duration of the programme to successful candidates.
What are the requirements?
To be considered, you have to meet the following requirements:
- You should have a Grade 12 / Matric certificate with Physical Science and Mathematics OR an N3 with Mathematics and Physical OR Engineering Science;
- Must have passed English;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Have analytical and studying skills;
- Be assertive and self-disciplined; and
- Be able to apply Maths and Science knowledge.
How to apply?
You can apply for these learnerships either online or by hand delivery.
To for the Matla Power Station 2017 Artisan Learnerships online CLICK HERE
Or, alternatively, submit your application comprising: certified copies of qualification, ID and a CV (write the reference number on your CV: 5000423349NZ) at Matla Power Station’s Main Security Gate, about 30km outside Secunda. You can call the power station on this number for directions: (017) 612-9111
Closing date: 17 March 2017
© The Bursary Bin