BAT South Africa is offering the opportunity to a IT graduate to complete an internship in our Head office Information Technology Department. An internship in the IT field can equip you with the on-the-job training you can use to land your dream job in the industry. You’ll learn to diagnose problems and solve them, as well as how to prioritize tasks and work independently.
This role will operate within the wider IT Function and thereafter rotate to various functional units within the IT department whilst becoming involved in a variety of projects and activities.
1. Job rotations as per your internship program
2. Involved in a variety of IT projects and deliverables within the various rotations
3. Personal development through various training sessions and workshops to shape you as a future leader
4. Cross functional exposure to develop a holistic understanding of our organisation
5. Learn day-to-day functions of the IT department and provide assistance in Desktop Support
6. Assist the department with new and existing projects, including hardware and software upgrades throughout the South African and SAM offices.
7. Assist the local Help Desk with 1st level support calls and compiling statistics
What are the requirements?
- Valid South African ID
- IT degree or equivalent
- Mobile to travel for work
- Excellent leadership capabilities
- Good academic performance
- Maximum of 0-24 months working experience
- Proactive and Self-Motivated
- Impactful and Influential
How to apply?
To apply for the 2017 BAT SA IT Internships CLICK HERE
Closing date: 16 March 2017