American technology multinational, International Business Machines (IBM) is inviting applications for its 2017 Learnerships and Graduate Internships. The learnerships are open to South Africans with only a Matric / Grade 12 certificate and will entail 17 young South Africans being trained in Tester roles. The Graduate internships are open to graduates with a completed Degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science or Information Technology, and will entail five (5) graduates being trained in Software Developer positions. These roles will be based in Johannesburg, Gauteng and successful candidates will be paid a monthly stipend.
What are the requirements?
Depending on whether you are applying for the Learnership or the Internship programme, requirements differ:
- Have a Matric / Grade 12 qualification
- Advantage: While not a minimum requirement, it will be your advantage if you have an interest in IT Testing or prior experience / certification.
- Have a 3-year Degree or equivalent qualification in Information Technology or Computer Science;
- Determination and proactivity– to learn, perform quality work and develop yourself
- Passion for consulting and new technologies
- An ability to think creatively and think differently
- A love of solving problems.
How to apply?
To apply for either the IBM Learnership (only Matric) OR the Graduate Internship CLICK HERE
Closing date: Unspecified
© The Bursary Bin