Imperial Logistics Group is inviting applications for its structured 12-month Graduate Development Programme (GDP) with specific exposure to Logistics. Candidate will be based at an operating company within the Imperial Logistics Group in Paarl Western Cape. The GDP provides immersive, hands-on experience, and is aimed to provide graduates with relevant on-the-job experience and exposure through work experience, work assignments, and special projects.
What are the requirements?
- Have a relevant Logistics Degree (completed) – BCom Logistics, BCom Supply Chain, BCom Transport Economics, BCom Logistics Management, BTech Logistics;
- Have ZERO to 2 years working experience;
- Have an academic average of 65% or more;
- Fully computer literate;
- Innovative & self-driven;
- Customer orientated; and
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
How to apply?
To apply for the Logistics Graduate Internship Programme in Paarl CLICK HERE
Closing date: 13 March 2017