Imperial Logistics are inviting applications for its 2017 internships from South African youths who have completed a tertiary qualification in either Human Resources (HR) or Logistics. The Human Resource Internship will be based at Imperial’s Tanker Services Shared Services in Germiston, while the Logistics Internship will be based at Tanker Services Food and Chemicals, also in Germiston. The rationale behind the programme is to increase skills within the company as well as the industry. This programme also addresses succession planning and transformation objectives. This is a generic structured programme that assist companies to expose and develop the interns. The internship programme is a 12 month programme and permanent employment upon the completion of the programme can not be guaranteed.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Completed tertiary qualification (Diploma / Certificate) by a recognised tertiary institution;
- No or very little work experience;
- Academic Average of 60%;
- Good computer skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills; and
- Initiative and creative problem solving skills.
How to apply?
- To apply for the Human Resources Internship at Imperial’s Tanker Services Shared Services CLICK HERE
- To apply for the Logistics Internship at Imperial Logistics’ Tanker Services Food and Chemicals CLICK HERE
Closing date: 10 April 2017